I am watching the 2009 miniseries Emma
And 1) it is lovely, and 2) it’s GLORIOUS how they convey the relationship between Emma and Mr Knightley, because I feel like too often adaptations don’t lay the groundwork and it seems to come out of nowhere.
I have Jane Austen Feelings.
10 Notes/ Hide
- ottatengerittazenhajom reblogged this from dramadork884
- ottatengerittazenhajom likes this
- i-move-the-stars-for-no-one likes this
- dramadork884 reblogged this from thelichqueen
- dramadork884 likes this
- escapingintoabook likes this
- annaverity said:Ooh, I haven’t seen this! Which means now I’ll have to watch it.
- annaverity likes this
- thegirlwriteslife likes this
- thesarcasmstore likes this
- thelichqueen posted this